Friday, August 27, 2010

Loveseat that I love.....

Ah...loveseat that I love....let me count the ways :)

1.Thou art lovely to look upon.

2. Thou art the correct color...in that burgundy plushness.

3. Thy pillows and cushions are soft and lush, but supportive due to your 56 pocket, ultra high coil density, roboticaly placed, ultrasonically welded seating.

4. Thy size is diminutive, yet adequate, just long enough for me to lounge with feet elevated....oh, the thought of it!

5. Thou art curved and rolled in precisely all the right places...sigh.

6. And lastly, though certainly not least.....the one thing that made me love thee at first sight, ah, thinking of it makes my heart pitter patter......... thou wast, ahem, half price!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Hehehehe! Lovely prose, too. :) We must need coffee at your house. I need to ogle all of your changes! Love!